- Is there an event blog and podcast? Have you produced audio and video content before the event, to build excitement? Do these include interviews with key speakers?
- Are you as the organizer posting updates on Twitter before, during and after the event? Are you encouraging registrants to do so as well?
- Are you creating audio podcasts and shooting video at your event? This can enhance the experience of those who are at the event, and help you to create marketing materials for next time.
- Have you considered using a tool like CoverItLive to encourage live blogging?
- Did you create a unique hashtag so that bloggers and Twitterers can use a uniform tag to refer to your event?
- Does the venue have strong, freely available wifi?
- Are there electrical outlets where attendees can recharge their laptops and other devices?
Please contribute your own comments!
You can find more content like this at PodcastYourConference.com.